My very strange vegetarian meal:

This is an up-close shot...as you might be able to see, it is this weird gloppy rice stuff with things in it that I would swear were chicken, though the stewardesses were very clear about it being vegetarian. They can do all sorts of crazy things with tofu and soy, so I imagine it was just some version of that. Anyway, this was my breakfast while everyone else got yogurt, eggs, sausage, and what looked like french toast (sort of like the french toast sticks from burger king).

The other pictures were the breakfast on the flight from LA to Taipei. The one below is on the flight from Taipei to Phnom Penh. I am not sure if it just wasn't as good or if I can only handle one gloppy rice thing a day, but I didn't really enjoy this one.

Also, I HIGHLY recommend that any coming to Cambodia take advantage of the e-visa option. If you don't, though, it seemed like it was still very easy to get the visa there. Going through customs in Cambodia was the fastest and easiest process I have ever experienced. I hope it goes well getting my visa extension in 30 days and leaving, too! Here is a picture of all the forms I had to prepare before landing in Phnom Penh:
No comments:
Post a Comment