Note on Smoking:
Oh my goodness, everyone smokes here!!!! Old people, young people, probably even babies (you only think I am kidding). I am actually surprised I haven't seen cigarette machines in places like we used to have in the U.S., well in Texas at least. I am sitting in a coffee shop right now and am completely surrounded by smoke. I hope I can find some febreze here to de-smoke-ify my clothes each night. Wow. I think the guy sitting across from me has gone through at least 5 cigarettes in the last hour. No wonder there aren't any super old people here - they all died of lung cancer (from smoking themselves or from second-hand smoke!!).
One picture of the smoking (granted, it actually is of some incense burning at lauren's apartment, but you get my drift with the tendrils of smoke floating around):
No comments:
Post a Comment